There are advanced security issues that can often interfere with a remote console dragging and dropping jobs.
Step 1 - Reinstall as Full Setup on the Workstation
1. Browse to Add/Remove Programs within Control Panel.
2. Select Print Queue Manager and uninstall it.
3. Reboot if prompted.
4 Launch the Installer again, and choose Full setup.
5. When asked for a login, choose a domain account that has admin rights on the Print Serer.
6. Finish the install.
Step 2 - Disable the Print Queue Manager Service on the workstation
1. Browse to Services within Administrative Tools.
2. Locate the service named Print Queue Manager and open it's Properties.
3. Stop the service and set it to Disabled and click OK.
Step 3 - Ensure DCOM is properly setup
1. Go to Start->Run... in your start menu and enter dcomcnfg then click OK.
2. Browse to Component Services->Computers->My Computer->DCOM Config.
3. Select the item named PQServer and open the properties.
4. Under the General Tab set the 'Authentication Level:' to 'None'.
5. Under Identity Tab ensure it is set to 'This user', and a domain user with admin rights to all servers and print queues PQM will be managing is selected.
6. Then click OK to exit out of the PQServer Properties.
7. Go to File in the menu and select Exit to close dcomcnfg.