- When launching Reports Center Standard & Professional the following message appears.
This article applies to Reports Center Standard & Professional. Current version build at time of last article update: 126.96.36.1990
Causes & Solutions:
1. Reports Center Configure Database Source has not been granted permissions to the database:
In some cases after initial installation of Reports Center Standard & Professional permissios might be lacking for the database connection thus resulting in the above error message being displayed.
2. How to grant permissions to the database via Data Source:
Login to Reports Center Standard & Professional, then going to the bottom of the displayed page choose Data Source.
This will bring you to the Reports Center Configure Data Source. Here is where basic database can be configured or modified. We will only be changing credentials in a case like this.
- Make sure 'Connection User:' is the correct account.
- Also verify 'Connection Password:' has the correct password.
Once the above has been configured select Set and then Log out of Reports Center Standard & Professional and Log back in. Changes should have taken effect. Doing such handles this issue.
In the event none of the mentioned causes and solutions resolved your issue. Please follow the following steps to provide support with valuable information to assist in troubleshooting further.