Overview: This article covers the different roles that can assigned to a User.
1. In Print Manager Plus navigate to the Users tab and double-click the User you would like to edit.
2. The user properties dialog appears. Select Admin Rights from the left pane. There are three roles which can be assigned to a User.
- Basic User - User has no rights to manage any settings.
- Administrator - Unlimited access to all objects and settings.
- Manager - User with enhanced editable access to objects and settings.
3. The Manager role allows for customization of which permissions the user has access to as well as which objects can be viewed and edited. These objects can be restricted by Domain, OU, Group, Server, and Printer.