Overview: This article covers how to update a user's primary and paid balance in Print Manager Plus 9.0.
The first method to update a User's balance is directly through the Admin Console.
To use this method:
1. Launch Print Manager Plus. Click the User's tab, select a User, right-click, and select "Edit"
2. Once Edit is selected a new dialog will appear. To change either the Primary or Paid balance select the balance you want to change, uncheck "Unlimited", enter in the balance you wish to assign, and click Set. In this example we assigned user John Doe a primary balance of $25.00 and a paid balance of $10.00.
The second method to update a User's balances is through the Web Portal.
1. Launch the Web Portal from your desktop.
2. You must be logged into the Web Portal as an Administrator to make changes to a User's balances.
3. Click on the Balances tab at the top and select a User from the drop-down menu. Make sure "Unlimited" is set to off, enter in the User's new balance and select Set Balance. In this example we assigned user John Doe a primary balance of $25.00 and a paid balance of $10.00.
*User's can also update their own balance via Paypal and Authorize.net. To see how to configure these online payment options please refer to the article below.