Our detailed reports show details of individual print jobs and then a total. Below are the definitions of the data you are looking at and a graphic.
- Time – Exact time of print job.
- Printer – Printer share name that was printed to.
- Document – Title of the document name.
- User – the Local, AD or Ldap username that was logged in when the print job was printed.
- B&W - Number of pages (not including copies) printed on in Black toner.
- Color – Number of pages (not including copies) printed on using color toner.
- Total – Total number of pages printed on including duplex (back and front of the sheet of paper) and copies.
- Cost – Total cost of print job calculating from the printers cost profile settings.
- Job# - The number for that specific print job for that user.
- Paper Size – The size of the sheet of paper used for that print job.
- Copies – The number of copies specified of that print job from the software printed from.
Client Billing Detailed Report Definitions (Premium Edition Only)
- Billable or Non-Billable – Was the print job billed or not billed to a specific client.
- Client – Name of the Client the print job was billed to.
- Comment – Any comment entered by the user for that billable print job.
(Click on image to enlarge)