Our summary reports show a summary of all print jobs and then a total for specific data objects in Print Manager Plus, Work Groups, Active Directory and Ldap. Below are the definitions of the data you are looking at and a graphic.
- Jobs – Number of print jobs.
- Sheets – Number of sheets of actual paper used in a print job.
- Pages – Number of pages printed on including duplex (back and front of the sheet of paper) and copies.
- B&W – Number of pages (including copies) printed on in Black toner.
- Color – Number of pages (including copies) printed on using color toner.
- Cost – Total cost of print job calculating from the printers cost profile settings.
(Click the graphic to enlarge)