27 July, 2016
Print Manager Plus 22.214.171.1248 Update Released
Print Manager has officially ended support for Windows Server 2003 for all future versions beyond 9.0.42.x This will be the last version where installation and features will be supported.
> New Print Client Notification icon pop-up from Desktop Tray for Windows and MAC. Turn viewing on/off of these data sets.
- Current Balances.
- Total Pages Printed.
- Total Environmental Impact, including Wood, CO2 and Electricity.
> New Print Client Options for Windows and MAC.
- Turn On/Off "Enter" Hot Key to Submit print job for Confirmation/Client Billing Pop-Ups.
- Disallow/Allow User Exit of Print Client icon in Task Tray.
- Hide Print Client icon in Task Tray. (Windows Print Client only)
- Must be running Print Manager Plus 126.96.36.1998.
- Installation of the new Print Client 188.8.131.528 for Windows.
Click Here to Download the new Windows Print Client.
- Installation of the new Print Client 28 for MAC.
Click Here to Download the new MAC Print Client.
> Added a new Pop-Up from the Print Client Desktop Tray icon when print job is printed.
> Summary Reports Column now Expandable.
> Disabled users no longer show in Balance Section within the Web Portal.
> Install Log will now show more information on certain types of database creation failures.
> Updated the Web Portal translations pack for 20 languages.
Counting Engine Fixes:
> Epson Page Size Detection for T7000 Series Plotters.
> XPS Page Count Fix for Server 2012 Spooling of HP PCL6 drivers.
> Fix for Print Client adding users from Machine Domain instead of user domain when traversing multiple domains.
> Fix for Print Client running on Workgroup adding users as Local \ PrintManager users instead of attempting local domain lookup.
> Windows 10 Print Client notifications now show full text.
> Show expanded details option is now reflected on scheduled reports.
> Column selectors show proper language localization on Release Jobs page.